Subscribe to Books ‘N Pieces Magazine and never miss an issue.
You may use your credt card, debit card or PayPal to may online. If you wish to mail a check you may do so. Include your full name and mailing address. Mail your check to B&P Magazine/AltPublish, PO Box 51, Emmett, ID. 83617, USA. Email questions or problems to info@BooksNPieces.com
DIGITAL E-MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS
• ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION $9.99 year (6 issues) >> SUBSCRIBE HERE with your credit or debit card or PayPal. Your issues download page will be emailed to you shortly after purchase. Available as PDF, ePub. You may send these to your eReader library, including Kindle, or read them on your computer/smartphone.
• SINGLE ISSUE SUBSCRIPTIONS $1.99 each, are available as released: Order by selecting the issue you wish.
Available Issues: >>>August 2018 issue only $1.99 <<<< (Digital issues prior to August 2018 are available FREE.)
(Your print subscription includes a FREE digital subscription)
• USA & CANADA Annual Subscription $44.75 year (6 issues) >> SUBSCRIBE HERE with credit or debit card or PayPal. Your issues will be delivered by mail.
• Single Issue USA & CANADA Rate $8.99 : •August 2018 – Click HERE <<<<< •June 2018 – Click HERE<<<<
• International annual $84.99 year (includes postage) >> SUBSCRIBE HERE with credit or debit card or PayPal. Your issues will be delivered by mail
• Single Issue International Rate US$14.15 (includes postage- See issues available below)
Thank you. We value you as a subscriber!
If you wish to support Books ‘N Pieces Magazine, but don’t care about a subscription, consider SPONSORING US.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
If you have subscribed to Books ‘N Pieces, you are automatically signed up for our mailing list. If you have not subscribed, you may signup >>HERE<<. You may unsubscribe at any time.
[UNSUBSCRIBE: If you are a subscriber and wish to cancel your subscription, please email email@example.com with your Full Name, Address. Depending on your subscription balance, your method of payment will be used to refund the difference.]
Rates effective 8/10/2018